Website HDT Global
Mechanical – Trailer & Enclosure Assembler Job Highlights
|Mechanical – Trailer/Enclosure Assembler
|Huntsville, AL, United States
HDT Global is the industry leader in engineering, designing, and manufacturing leading-edge military expeditionary products, rugged industrial/commercial products, and products for medical rehabilitation. The company is widely recognized for its industry-leading production of state-of-the-art, fully integrated deployable solutions such as shelters, generators, heaters, air filtration devices, and other engineered solutions.
The company is looking for a Mechanical Assembler who will perform the bench or line assembly operations to procedure and/or work instructions to produce products such as trailer-mounted generator sets in combination with unit environmental control units and related support equipment.
- The applicants may be required basic education i.e. High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates are expected to have previous work experience in the related field.
- Ability to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily
- Adheres to all quality and safety standards
- Assigned to various work stations as production needs require
- Bolts, clips, screws, cement, weld, or otherwise fastens parts together
- Places parts in specified relationship to each other such as engines, generators, enclosures, electrical panels, ECU’s, wire harnesses, and related mechanical and electrical components in accordance with specific drawings, schematics, verbal or written instructions
- Safely operates machines, such as drill presses, bench grinders, welding equipment, mechanical lifting equipment, and pneumatic hand tools, to perform fitting or fastening operations on an assembly line
- Supports, communicates, reinforces, and defends the mission, values, and culture of the organization
- Works on a production line where tasks can vary depending on various models of similar units
- Supports other projects and performs duties as assigned
- May participate in lean, six sigma, quality, or safety initiatives as required
HDT Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, gender identity or sexual orientation, creed, sex, disability, marital status, citizenship status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.appone.com.