Website BWX Technologies
Mechanical Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Barberton, OH, United States|
BWX Technologies is a world leader in the design, engineering, manufacture, construction, and service of nuclear power generation equipment. It is a worldwide supplier of innovative, high-quality nuclear components and services. The company proudly supplies highly engineered solutions to customers to compete within the complex nuclear power generation industry.
The company is recruiting a Mechanical Welder to join its team.
- Applicants require a High School Diploma or GED
- The graduation date will be verified via a background check
- Possess a minimum of 2 years of experience in welding (required).
- Lesser experience coupled with formal training or previous certifications may be acceptable.
- Operate a wide variety of inert gas-type welding machines including robot welders and program welders coupled with all kinds of positioners, fixtures, and mechanical devices to fuse, weld, or clad mock-ups, products, and components.
- all applicants must pass a Pre-Employment Weld Screen in order to be considered for this position.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must be able successfully to complete all weld certification tests.
- Must be able to work any shift.
- Must have the ability to read, comprehend and adhere to both written and verbal instructions to set up and perform welding operations.
- Must pass pre-employment physical, drug screen, and background check prior to hire date.
BWX Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It has established procedures to ensure that all personnel actions such as recruitment, compensation, career development, benefits, company-sponsored training, and social recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bwxt.com.