Website AZZ, Inc.
Metal Fabricator Job Highlights
|Location||Millington, MD, United States|
AZZ Inc. is a specialty electrical equipment manufacturer and provider of highly engineered services to the global power generation, industrial, transmission, and distribution markets, as well as a leading provider of hot-dip galvanizing services to the North American steel fabrication market.
AZZ Enclosure Systems (manufacturer of equipment centers and custom electrical enclosures) is looking for a Metal Fabricator who will assemble and fabricate enclosures, bases, and/or other components.
- The prospective candidates should have a High School Diploma or GED.
- The candidates should have some previous work experience in the related field.
- MIG welding is a plus.
- Follow all established quality and safety guidelines
- Follow customer specifications and engineering drawings, gather required materials, lay-out, assemble and weld base or enclosure
- Install specialized parts and components on enclosures, which may include insulation, Z-bar, doors, hinges, brackets using cutting and grinding tools
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- May operate a forklift to move materials and supplies
- May repair products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping, and reassembling as needed
- Work with engineering staff to clarify information and obtain design changes as needed
- Perform additional duties as requested
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and review designs and drawings (blueprints).
- Ability to use basic hand tools, power tools, tape measure, grinders, and saws safely.
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions.
- Dependable – report to work every day on time.
- Flexibility with schedule and willingness to work extra hours, evenings, and weekends as needed.
- Requires good judgment, and the ability to work with others and perform other tasks as assigned.
- Willingness to work in extreme temperatures both inside and outside.
The company offers excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401k, paid holidays, and vacation.
AZZ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit azz-inc.jobs.net.