Metal Fabricator Job Highlights
|Location||Powell, WY, United States|
Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. The company helps its customers maximize value throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion, and optimizing production throughout the life of the asset.
The company is researching for a Metal Fabricator to join its team.
- Applicants may be required a High School Diploma
- Possess 2 to 3 years of related metal fabrication experience
- May mix chemicals from standard formats, experiment with mixtures to improve bonding, report findings to engineer or chemist, and contact vendors.
- May regulate machines, make tooling changes, and perform layout duties or template construction.
- Such machines may include press brakes, sheer, punch presses, trace torches, metal roll, punch, iron worker, hand torches, numerical control torches, numerical control punches, powdered metal mixers, rubber presses, etc.
- Under general supervision, performs a variety of operations associated with the layout and fabrication of a variety of sheet metal-constructed products and equipment, including water and oil/gas well screens, powdered metal liners, and molded products.
- The company offers compensation that is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.halliburton.com.