Metal Fabricator/Welder Job Highlights
|Full Time (day shift)
|Goshen, IN, United States
Viewrail is changing the game of modern design. The company offers services like floating stairs, thick treads, premium wood species, horizontal and glass railings, open-concept, and elevated living.
The company is seeking a Metal Fabricator/Welder who will be responsible for welding within the Metal Production Department.
Work toward the overall production goals of the Metal Production Team by using a variety of machinery and equipment as needed to produce high-quality metal products with a focus on precision, safety, and quality.
- Not mentioned, yet a High School Diploma will be a plus
- Fabrication experience in grinding and finishing raw material (stainless and mild)
- Conduct quality control steps to ensure product is held to company standards and machines are maintaining their tolerances
- Maintain the flow of production by performing a variety of tasks (which includes tasks outside of welding) with a focus on precision, safety, and quality
- Perform welding within the Metal Production Department and others as needed.
- Working toward the overall production goals of the Metal Production Team by using a variety of machinery and equipment as needed
- All other duties as assigned
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to read and understand prints
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Controlled Multitasking Skills
- Problem-solving skills and ability to think outside the box.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong drive toward quality and safety in the workplace
Viewrail is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.