Website Hubbell Incorporated
Metal Finisher Job Highlights
|Location||Mayville, WI, United States|
Hubbell Incorporated is an international manufacturer of quality electrical and electronic products for a broad range of residential and non-residential construction, industrial, and utility applications
Hubbell Commercial & Industrial (HCI) provides solutions for a broad range of non-residential and residential construction, commercial and industrial applications along with high-voltage test and measurement solutions.
Gleason Reel Corporation (part of the Hubbell Electrical Systems Group) is a worldwide leader in the production of industrial duty products for cable/hose management, mobile electrification, and industrial workplace solutions.
The company is looking for a Metal Finisher who will perform a variety of routine metal finishing functions to remove burrs, grind welds, remove weld spatter and generally prepare parts for finish painting.
This job also includes loading, operating, and unloading the Vibro deburring machines.
Will have the opportunity to acquire the skills necessary to advance to Metal Finisher #1 classification.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent
- The candidates should have some previous work experience in the related field.
- Follow all rules regarding machine operation and guarding, when necessary.
- Follow all safety rules.
- Keep work area neat and clean
- Physical ability to do work requiring frequent standing and bending, as well as pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 30 lbs. frequently.
- Sufficient manual dexterity to operate the equipment properly.
- Sufficient reading and writing ability to follow work order instructions and prepare simple production reports.
- Sufficient visual acuity (corrected) to read instructions, operate machines, and inspect parts.
Hubbell Incorporated (its subsidiaries and affiliates) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, and sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit careers.hubbell.com.