Website Lockheed Martin
Metal Fitter – 2nd Shift Job Highlights
|Title||Metal Fitter – 2nd Shift|
|Location||Fort Worth, TX, United States|
Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration, sustainment of advanced technology systems, products, and services.
The company is looking for a Metal Fitter to join its team.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED
- Experience using hand tools.
- Experience with reading assembly blueprints or production illustrations.
- Experience working with metal and the reaction when heat is applied.
- Fit-up aluminum, titanium, and steel assemblies in accordance with established work instructions to achieve specified weld quality that meets the criteria of post-weld testing requirements.
- Maintain tools and supplies in safe working order.
- Must be able to function effectively in a team-based environment, maintain a clean work area, maintain Environment Safety & Health (ESH) compliance standards including proper utilization of all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and adherence to related safety procedures.
- The position requires the trimming, fitting, aligning, assembling, and setting up of prefabricated tubular, machined, or formed parts prior to welding operations and the straightening and alignment of warped assemblies and parts after welding.
- 401(K)/Retirement Plans
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit www.lockheedmartinjobs.com.