Website Rheem Manufacturing
MGH-Side-Seam Welder Operator V&A Job Highlights
|Title||MGH-Side-Seam Welder Operator V&A|
|Location||Montgomery, AL, United States|
Rheem Manufacturing Company is a manufacturer that produces residential and commercial water heaters and boilers, as well as heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment. The company also produces and sells products under the Ruud brand name.
The company is searching for a Welder Operator to join its team for management and manufacturing activities.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- The candidates should have related experience or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Activates conveyor and visually checks that stack of steel has been properly positioned and transferred to the Destacker.
- Activates the Destacker, determines whether adjustments are necessary.
- Adjust handwheels to ensure sheets enter forming rolls properly.
- Assist and direct lift truck drivers in properly positioning steel on the storage conveyor.
- Maintain good housekeeping in the work area.
- Maintain quality standards according to specifications.
- Makes any necessary adjustments to hourglass rolls, pushers, side rails, switches, weld and planish speed controls, pressure/heat settings, upper weld wheel and planish roll, end nipper for tank height.
- Makes minor repairs on machinery and when necessary assists maintenance in making major repairs.
- Observe all departmental safety requirements.
- Practice and support Rheem values with internal as well as external customers.
- Transfer shells to welding operations.
- Work from written or verbal orders.
- Perform other related duties as required by supervisor.
- Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s; capable of arranging things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations).
- Regularly required to stand; use hand to finger dexterity, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently required to walk and talk or hear and repetitive lifting as well as bending, twisting, turning, reaching, pushing, and pulling.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 5-25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25-60 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Rheem Manufacturing Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit rheem.taleo.net.