Mig Welder Job Highlights
|Full Time (3rd shift)
|Omaha, NE, United States
Eaton is a power management company that provides energy-efficient products and services. It helps customers to manage electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power.
The company is seeking a MIG Welder who will be responsible for performing a variety of welding and fabrication operations to fabricate our metal clad medium voltage switchgear product line which contain many parts and substantial fitting and aligning of components.
Experience with blueprints and attention to detail
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- 6 months of Mig welding experience (required)
- Read and interpret drawings, sketches, and engineering drawings including weld symbols, tolerances, and quantities
- Set equipment and weld parts using MIG equipment.
- Set up and use cutting torches and all types of clamps and jigs associated with welding.
- Use grinders and associated de-burring equipment.
- Utilize calipers, gauges, or other measuring devices to assure engineering standards to the .001 precision level.
- Ability to read a tape measure down to the 1/16th inch
- Use material handling equipment, including powered industrial vehicles, to move products and supplies.
- May lift and carry up to 50 lbs. and push or pull up to 100 lbs. occasionally with assistance or use of an overhead crane.
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and in the future
- Active-duty military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within a 50-mile radius of the work location will be considered.
- Donation Matching
- Flexible Work Options
- Healthcare/Retirement Savings Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Recognition Programs
- Tuition Assistance
- Wellness Programs and Resources
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company considers all applicants regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit eaton.eightfold.ai.