Website Dover Food Retail
MIG Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Conyers, GA, United States|
|Company||Dover Food Retail|
Dover Food Retail (DFR) is part of the Refrigeration and Food Equipment segment of the Dover Corporation. It is a leading manufacturer of display cases, specialty products, refrigeration systems, power systems, and comprehensive services. It leads our industry by Innovating What’s Next in glass doors and intelligent merchandising technologies that keep food safe under brands such as HillPhoenix and Anthony.
The company is seeking a MIG Welder who will join together steel parts and may do some sheet metal assembly.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED.
- AWS Certification a plus
- 1-year certificate from college or technical school
- The candidates should have 6 months of related experience or training equivalent.
- Blueprint reading, Structural drawing reading
- Follow Engineered drawing specifications
- Structural frame assembly
- Use of cutting torch
- Use of grinder to de bur surfaces
- Use of square
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to operate ironworker
- Ability to operate MIG welder
- Ability to troubleshoot minor sheet metal equipment issues
- Basic fabrication skills
- Basic math skills
- Basic reading/writing skills
- Understanding of 6S
- Understanding of measurements
- Understanding of steel types and gauges
- Understanding of weld specific tools
Dover Food Retail is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.dovercorporation.com.