Millwright Job Highlights
|Type||Full Time (nightshift)|
|Location||Woodstock, Ontario, Canada|
Permacon is a CRH Company. It is a leader and pioneer in the manufacturing of concrete masonry and landscaping products.
The company is seeking a Millwright to join its team.
- Applicants should have a Technical or College Diploma in Industrial mechanic
- Certified Industrial Mechanic or Millwright
- CWB (Canadian welding Board) member (an asset)
- Possess at least 3 years of relevant experience in industrial mechanic
- Be responsible for the reliability and good functioning of machines, equipment, and systems
- Be a self-starter, troubleshoot, repair, adjust, program, and lead the preventative maintenance on mechanical components under his or her responsibility
- Also be involved in parts inventory, lead mechanical shutdowns, reporting, record keeping, housekeeping, and safety improvements
- Demonstrated skills in industrial mechanics (hydraulic and pneumatic), electrical and welding
- Excellent problems solving skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Safety oriented
- Offer a secure, respectful, and inclusive work environment
- Competitive salary and group insurance plan
- Retirement saving plan with employer’s contribution (RRSP/DPSP)
Permacon offers equal opportunities to all qualified candidates.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.crh.com.