Website Allied Reliability
Millwright Job Highlights
|Location||Findlay, OH, United States|
Allied Reliability provides asset performance management across the lifecycle of production assets to deliver required throughput at the lowest operating cost while managing asset risk and achieving environment, social, and governance objectives.
- The company is recruiting a Millwright who will repair and maintenance of a wide variety of machinery and mechanical equipment in the manufacturing environment.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Possess a Millwright Journeyman’s card or 3 years of equivalent experience
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment
- Interpret drawings related to the installation and operation of machinery and equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Observe all safety regulations and all required PPE
- Be self-directed and capable of running projects with little or no instruction.
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical power transmission, welding, rigging, and pipe fitting along with a high mechanical aptitude (desired)
- Must be able to pass a hair-based drug screen and background check
- Must successfully pass an approved aptitude test administered by an outside party
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- The company offers competitive pay, full benefits, and room for growth.
Allied Reliability is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit alliedreliabilitygroup-staffing-jobs.icims.com.