Website Selmet (a CPP Company)
Millwright Job Highlights
|Location||Albany, OR, United States|
|Company||Selmet (CPP Company)|
Consolidated Precision Products (CPP) is an industry-leading manufacturer of highly-engineered components and sub-assemblies, supplying the commercial aerospace, military and industrial markets with small-to-large “function critical” products.
Selmet (a CPP Company) is a worldwide leader in the manufacturing of titanium castings and machined parts for the aerospace industry.
The company (Selmet) is hiring a Millwright who will perform routine preventive maintenance and troubleshoot problems and make repairs throughout the manufacturing plant; install machinery; repair damaged machinery; align gears and attach motors; connect belts; read blueprints; lubricate equipment and other duties related to maintenance and facilities as assigned.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma, GED or relevant experience
- Vocational training and on-the-job training (or any combination thereof) totaling at least 4 years
- Limited Maintenance Electrician License (LME) (preferred)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Possess more than 1 year of previous experience
- Mechanical troubleshooting experience
- Align gears and attach motors
- Connect belts
- Install machinery
- Perform routine preventive maintenance and repairs throughout a manufacturing plant
- Reading blueprints
- Repair damaged machinery
- Lubricate equipment and other duties related to maintenance and facilities as assigned
- Able to interact effectively with co-workers and supervisors in a positive manner.
- Able to push, pull, and lift up to 50 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Able to understand and follow verbal and written instructions and procedures.
- Mechanical drawing ability.
- Must be willing to participate in pre-employment and periodic drug screening.
- Must be willing to undergo a pre-employment background check.
- Possess good communication skills at all levels within the organization.
- Welding and fabrication skills.
- The company offers the benefits such as quarterly bonuses, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), company-paid life insurance, and other great benefits.
CPP Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes employees in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or another legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit theapplicantmanager.com.