Millwright Job Highlights
|Location||Edmonton, AB, Canada|
Ledcor Group of Companies is one of the most diversified construction companies, serving the building, heavy industrial, civil and infrastructure, mining, pipeline, power, and communications sectors. Ledcor also owns operations in aviation, forestry, marine transportation services, property investment, and wastewater treatment.
The company is looking to hire a Millwright who has an interest in the oil and gas industry with a high personal commitment to safety.
The position will be responsible for scheduled maintenance, repair, installation, and modification of pumps and various other equipment.
- The applicants should have a Journeyman certification (preferred)
- The candidates must possess experience within the oil and gas industry
- Aligns and tests equipment to make any necessary adjustments
- Comprehends diagrams and schematic drawings and service manuals to determine work procedures
- May do some tack welding and fabrication as well as maintain an inventory of replacement parts
- Performs predictive and operational maintenance using procedures such as vibration analysis, and repair or replace defective parts when necessary
- Services and repairs hydraulic, pneumatic, and programmable logic controls
- Understands how to fit bearings, align gears and shafts, attach motors, and connect couplings and belts to precise tolerances
- May perform other related duties as assigned
- Must have demonstrated ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing.
- 6/1 project rotation
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Site-based camp accommodation and chartered flights are provided
Ledcor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ledcor.com.