Website Sierra Pacific Industries
Millwright/Maintenance Technician Job Highlights
|Oroville, CA, United States
|Sierra Pacific Industries
Sierra Pacific Industries is a forest products company. It also produces millwork, windows, and renewable energy.
The company is seeking a Millwright/Maintenance Technician to join its team.
- Not mentioned, yet a High School Diploma will be a plus
- 2 years of recent verifiable related work history or equivalent education
- Industrial/sawmill maintenance (a plus)
- Maintain and repair all mechanical parts and machinery in the mill
- Operate arc welder, cutting torch, hand tools, forklift, and welding truck
- Perform general maintenance in a safe and efficient manner and maintain a clean work area
- Ability to recognize, report, and repair mechanical defects
- Knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics preferred
- Proficient in welding, cutting, and using hand tools for repairs
- The company provides an excellent benefits package including a full Health Benefits Plan (including medical, dental, and vision) with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company-paid Life Insurance.
Sierra Pacific Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit spi-ind.com.