Website Lehigh Hanson
Mobile Equipment Mechanic Job Highlights
|Title||Mobile Equipment Mechanic|
|Location||Stroudsburg, PA, United States|
Lehigh Hanson is a leading supplier of construction materials. The company’s core activities include the production of cement and aggregates. It also produces ready mixed concrete, asphalt, and other downstream products.
The company is hiring a Mobile Equipment Mechanic who will have the opportunity to use different skills every day as you learn the various pieces of equipment needed for the aggregate industry and heavy/highway construction.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- The candidates should have 5 years of heavy mobile equipment experience
- Experience preferred on a dozer, Cat haul trucks, front end loaders, mobile cranes, and forklifts
- Ensure compliance with all health, safety, and environmental regulations, as well as company policies and procedures; assist with physical inspections of the shop
- Perform preventative maintenance and repair of off-road construction and quarry equipment and over-the-road vehicles
- Read operation and repair manuals, order parts, and disassemble, repair, and reassemble various equipment systems
- General knowledge of diesel and heavy equipment hydraulic and electrical systems is required, as is the ability to operate various pieces of equipment and trucks
- Knowledge of preventative maintenance scheduling
- Possession of a commercial driver’s license and welder or mechanical certifications are a plus
- Provide basic tools
- Sitting, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, twisting, climbing, balancing, bending (bending at the waist, lifting above the waist, and lifting below the waist), kneeling, reaching, grasping (use of both hands), squatting, repetitive motions, manipulative finger movements with both hands, use of wrists (flexing or rotating with both wrists), use of both feet, use of arms above and below shoulder, work extended periods of time in the same position, perform duties in all climates i.e. weather, extreme temperatures, tolerate heights, lift and carry up to 75 lbs., work in confined spaces, capable of wearing respiratory and other personal protective equipment
- The company offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, which we like to share with candidates a little bit later in the process.
- Valid drivers’ license required. Class A or B preferred.
Lehigh Hanson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit careers.lehighhanson.com.