Mobile Equipment Operator Job Highlights
|Title||Mobile Equipment Operator|
|Location||Carson City, NV, United States|
Arcosa provides infrastructure-related products and solutions with leading brands serving engineered structures, construction, and transportation markets.
The company (Arcosa Specialty Materials) is hiring a Mobile Equipment Operator who will support a positive safety culture within an open pit mining operation that is regulated by MSHA safety standards.
Operate all types of mining equipment.
- High School Diploma or GED (not mentioned, may be required)
- Possess 3+ years of heavy equipment experience in mining or construction environment (preferred)
- Welding experience (helpful but not required)
- MSHA Certification (we will train)
- Attend scheduled departmental and safety meetings.
- Comply with all industry and MSHA safety rules, procedures, and applicable government regulations.
- Load product and overburden in open pit mine.
- Operate all types of mining equipment in an efficient manner in all weather conditions in a mining production environment.
- Operate multiple pieces of equipment, such as 780 Hundai to 922 CAT Loaders, John Deere 800 Excavator, CAT D9L High track Dozer, Champion 740A Blade, and 40 to 50-ton Articulating and Rigid Frame Haul Trucks, as well as Crushing Plant operation.
- Perform equipment inspections.
- Good communication skills and ability to follow directions
- Must have good mechanical abilities
- Prompt, regular, and predictable attendance
- The ability to stand, stoop, bend, lift, walk, climb stairs, ladders, and catwalks up to 60 feet as required and lift weights up to 60 pounds
- The ability to work in a varied outdoor environment (cold, hot, dry, dusty, rainy)
- Performed in the open pit mine and crushing plant in a mining and production environment.
- While performing job duties there is regular exposure to moderate to loud noise levels, fine dust, and vibration and moving mechanical parts.
Arcosa is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.