Website Bosselman Enterprises
Mobile Maintenance Technician Job Highlights
|Title||Mobile Maintenance Technician|
|Location||Lake Station, IN, United States|
Bosselman Enterprises is a leader in community services. The company’s business consists of truck repair shops, convenience stores, hospitality, and much more.
The company is seeking a Mobile Maintenance Technician who will be responsible for performing a variety of trailer Preventative Maintenance (PMs), DOT inspections, troubleshooting, and repairs including trailer body damage repairs from the mobile maintenance truck on customer yards, drop yards, and distribution centers.
- Applicants may be required a High School Diploma
- Must be Tire Service Certified by TIA
- Ability to get ASE, DOT, TIA, and other certifications
- Successful completion of the Boss Truck Shops Tech I and II training program
- Must have at least 2 years of diesel tech experience
- Must have DOT Medical Card
- Complete OSHA Skills Demonstration
- Ability to attend HVAC, Electrical, and DOT training
- Completes complex welding like rail section repairs of aluminum rails, setting, welding scam bushing, and brake chamber brackets in place.
- Completes work orders by providing the necessary customer information, labor performed, parts used, and any other information for warranty purposes providing photos when necessary.
- Conducts electrical, brake, wheel end/seal evaluation and repair
- Conducts trailer bodywork including replacing panels, posts, cross rails, side rails (top and bottom), and roof sections.
- Ensures all service equipment (jacks, tools, trucks, etc.) is in proper working order, cleaned, and repaired when needed.
- Ensures the mobile maintenance vehicle is clean, uncluttered, and stocked at all times.
- Ensures total customer satisfaction and the integrity of Boss Truck Shops.
- Greases trucks and trailers.
- Performs all minor repairs.
- Performs CSA/DOT inspections according to outlined regulations.
- Performs PM inspection
- Performs tire services.
- Practices and adheres to all company safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe environment for employees and customers.
- Provides friendly and competent customer service.
- Reports for work in a timely manner when scheduled.
- Responsible for all parts, tires, etc., being put away in proper places.
- Sells tires and parts, ensuring profit margins are maintained and trade guidelines are followed.
- Stays current on LMS training.
- Able and willing to deliver friendly, courteous, and prompt customer service
- Able and willing to work cooperatively with other team members
- Able to work weekends, holidays, and nights as needed
- Must be able to communicate in English (if applicable)
- Must be skilled in welding
- Must have reliable transportation and phone
- Valid driver’s license and be insurable to drive
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions, provided such accommodations do not create an undue hardship for the Company.
- Must occasionally lift or move up to 75 lbs., while performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to frequently stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear; occasionally sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- 3-week training program for New Team Members
- 401(k) and matching contributions
- ASE testing is paid for by us, including a $250 bonus for each test passed
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Our new training program for advance level technicians
- Short and long terms disability insurance
- Vacation after six months
Bosselman Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit careers-bosselman.icims.com.