Website Martin Marietta
Mobile Mechanic (2nd Shift) Job Highlights
|Title||Mobile Mechanic – 2nd Shift|
|Location||Cockeysville, MD, United States|
Martin Marietta is a supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials. In particular, Martin Marietta supplies the resources for roads, sidewalks, and foundations.
The company is seeking a Mobile Mechanic who will be responsible for performing top-level repairs on mobile equipment, including haul trucks, front-end loaders, tractors, bulk trailers, and aggregate trailers.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have 1 to 3 years of heavy equipment maintenance experience
- Completes required paperwork to maintain equipment according to Martin Marietta Materials standards
- Conducts MSHA pre-shift safety inspections of equipment and work areas
- Duties may include checking, repairing, or replacing pumps
- Ensures a safe work environment for self and others at all times
- Ensures Preventative Maintenance services, lubrications services are completed according to Maintenance Module
- Lubricate and change oils and filters as needed
- Maximizes performance of stationary equipment by performing repairs and ensuring preventative maintenance is completed on a timely basis
- Performs fabrication and repair to mobile equipment
- Performs repairs and diagnostics on mobile equipment
- Prioritizes safety, then quality, followed by Production
- Trains and coach other employees on mobile equipment maintenance
- Will take an active role in the plant safety initiatives
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot, and repair
- Basic welding skills
- Engine diagnostic experience
- Hydraulic diagnosis and repairs
- Knowledge of repair and maintenance of diesel engines, hydraulics, electrical, power transmissions, brakes, drivelines, and other automotive systems to perform repair work
- Must be safety conscious, dependable, motivated, and possess a positive attitude in working with others as a team
Martin Marietta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.