NC Press Brake OP Job Highlights
|Title||NC Press Brake OP|
|Location||Concord, Ontario, Canada|
Welbilt provides the world’s top chefs, premier chain operators, and the growing independent food and beverage sector with industry-leading equipment and solutions.
The company is recruiting NC Press Brake Operator to join its team.
- No education level is mentioned, yet having a High School Diploma will be a plus.
- Possess a minimum of 1 to 3 years experience (required)
- Experience with Amada and Cincinnati Brake Presses
- Detect and report faulty equipment, improper operations, and unusual conditions to supervision
- Exercise proper care in the use of tools, equipment, and materials. Complete required records, reports, and production documentation
- Fabricate the first piece; check print; maintain proper tolerances; make appropriate adjustments for angles and dimensions
- Load and unload material, as well as set up, align, and adjust punches and dies as required
- Observe all prescribed safety rules and regulations and maintain the work area in a neat and orderly condition
- Obtain materials; provide proper part number programming
- Operate other machines (punch press, deburring, shears)
- Perform duties required to download, set up and operate one or more computer numerical control machines performing various operations on sheet metal and related materials
- Report any malfunctions to supervision
- Work from part numbers, work orders, blueprints, drawings, and written/verbal instructions
- Perform other duties as assigned or directed
- Application of ordinary arithmetic (required)
- Required to perform within standard practice
- Medium physical demand
Welbilt is an Equal Opportunity Employer which values diversity in the workplace. The company is happy to accommodate any individual needs in keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
To apply for this job please visit hcqd.fa.us1.oraclecloud.com.