Website Stanley Black & Decker
NDT Area Manager Job Highlights
|Title||NDT Area Manager|
|Location||Denver, CO, United States|
|Company||Stanley Black & Decker|
Stanley Black & Decker is a diversified global provider of hand tools, power tools, and related accessories, mechanical access and electronic security solutions, healthcare solutions, engineered fastening systems, and more.
The company (Stanley Oil & Gas) is looking for an NDT Area Manager who will be responsible for growing the current customer base by ensuring work is performed safely, on time, on budget, within customer and regulatory specifications, and utilizing the correct certified personnel and equipment.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- ASNT RT/MT/PT/UTT certifications
- Radiation Safety Course
- Hazardous Transportation card
- Isotope Equipment Operation Training
- Pass Background checks for DOT, NRC, and Homeland Security
- State Gamma/X-ray use card
- Valid Driver’s License
- The candidates should have 5 years of NDE project management experience or equivalent working in the industry.
- Acts as the principal technical resource on Safety, Radiation Safety, Sales, Operations, and NDE for the region.
- Advise leadership on strategies and tactics relating to the business, and technical direction of the region.
- Confers with customers and representatives to evaluate and promote improved and expanded services in the area.
- Coordinates with Commercial Contracts and Sales, and Operations for new customer set up and contract negotiations.
- Ensure that safety is a top priority and compliance with the company’s safety program is key
- Ensuring quality, regulatory and code compliance are top points of project execution
- Equally responsible for evaluating employee’s performance, technical ability, and integrity
- Focus to be maintained on growing the company’s market position
- Identifying and selecting technical resources as well as the management and training of the field operations team
- Initiates cost-saving and productivity improvement ideas
- Manage project cycle throughout the assigned region from work order entry to close out a report to include cost control
- Participates in equipment build-ups, sales calls, equipment maintenance, logistics, and asset allocation
- Participates in production scheduling to ensure efficiency and customer requirements are maintained
- Provide additional support as an NDE Resource to customers providing inspection services when necessary
- Provide a continuous and consistent interface to customers in the region. Secure an understanding of customer requirements, preferences, and their affinity for the competition. Transfer and translate this information to key managers
- Responsible for ensuring that all projects or job sites are staffed correctly, and project timelines are followed.
- Responsible for maximizing project profitability while continuing to develop and strengthen client relationships.
- Responsible for supporting all quality measures and procedures
- Ability to resolve scheduling conflicts, deal with difficult situations, and resolve customer complaints
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time doing field audits, project meetings, sales calls, and technical evaluations
- Experience in NDT and Quality Project Management
- Keen understanding of radiation uses with NDT method of Industry radiography
- Microsoft Office Skills
- NDT Certification, ASNT RT/MT/PT/UT certifications
- Proficient understanding of API 1104, ASME, AWS
- Radiation Safety and Compliance experience
- Solid Energy Service Industry experience
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Time Off, including paid vacation, holidays/personal days, and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and products and well as discount programs for many other vendors and partners.
Stanley Black & Decker is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or any other protected characteristic.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.