NDT Engineer Job Highlights
|Location||Santa Clara, CA, United States|
Intertek provides total quality assurance to industries worldwide. The company delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection, and Certification solutions for customers’ operations and supply chains.
Intertek Engineering Consulting is seeking a Power Generation – Field Engineer/Metallurgist.
- The applicants should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Materials/Metallurgy completed from a college, tech center, or welding school.
- The candidates should have power industry engineering experience.
- Communicate and present findings to the field crew, Intertek management, and the client
- Compile results and write technical reports
- Conduct onsite field inspections of power generating assets including wind turbines, power boilers, pressure vessels, power piping, and related critical components.
- Interface with Failure Analysis and Non-destructive examination specialists.
- Perform engineering analysis projects including performance analysis, failure analysis, risk assessment, and other similar studies.
- Prepare technical proposals for clients based on their specific technical requirements.
- Ability to travel up to 30-40% travel as an annual average but maybe as high as 50-60% during busy seasons.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent communication skills to interface with and understand the needs of our clients.
- Good report writing and presentation skills to summarize project results and recommendations.
- Proficiency in MS Office, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
- Track record of getting things done.
- Valid driver’s license
Intertek is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company does not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
To apply for this job please visit intertek.referrals.selectminds.com.