NDT Technician III Job Highlights
|Title||NDT Technician III|
|Type||Full Time (3rd shift)|
|Location||Boulder, CO, United States|
Emerson Automation Solutions is a leader in helping process and discrete manufacturers automate and optimize production processes through our best-in-class technologies and industry expertise.
The company is hiring an NDT Technician III who will be responsible for performing a radiographic examination of standard production welds, castings, and all nonstandard items.
Proficient in other methods of Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) such as Dye Penetrant examination.
May be asked to assist in mentoring Level I personnel.
Performs clerical administrative duties crucial to generating the NDT reports.
- Applicants should have an Associate’s Degree or an Equivalent combination of Trade School or work experience
- ASNT Level II Certified (required)
- Possess 3 or more years of NDT experience
- Administers and evaluates Liquid Penetrant Examinations.
- Coordinates State Board of Health certification inspection on X-ray equipment.
- Develops new techniques and procedures for product development
- Identifies unique problems with welding or surface discontinuities and may be asked to propose solutions
- Interprets digital and computed radiographs in accordance with codes, standards, and specifications.
- Manages the radiation dose monitoring program.
- Performs spectrographic analysis with portable PMI equipment.
- Seeks out continuous process improvement opportunities.
- Experience with computed or digital radiography methods
- Positive material identification experience (preferred)
- Programming computer numeric controls
- Computer savvy is essential to the success of this role
- Knowledge of handling and storage of hazardous chemicals
- Legal authorization to work in the United States – Sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- The company offers competitive benefit plans that offer the right options to meet your individual/family needs: medical insurance plans, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and more.
- Also, provide you with flexible time-off plans, including paid parental leave, vacation, and holiday leave.
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit hdjq.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.