Website Pratt & Whitney
Operations Manager (Shared Services) Job Highlights
|Title||Operations Manager, Shared Services|
|Company||Pratt & Whitney|
Pratt & Whitney, a Raytheon Technologies company, designs, manufactures, and services advanced aircraft engines and auxiliary power systems for commercial, military, and business aircraft.
The company is searching for an Operations Manager to join its team.
- The applicants should have a Degree in Engineering or Business Management.
- The candidates should have a minimum of 7 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in aircraft engine workshop practices, maintenance, and repair of gas turbine engines.
- Be a people manager to coach, counsel, handle any disciplinary matters, identify manpower needs, recruit, develop and motivate employees.
- Drive CORE (Customer Orientated Results and Excellence), Kaizen, and continuous improvement activities to strive for operational excellence. Lead CORE / Quality / EHS council sub-committees.
- Engage the team and establish key actions to enhance Pulse Participation and Results.
- Implement and Control production schedule to ensure on-time delivery, OEE, turnaround time, quality, and customer satisfaction of internal customers are met.
- Implement action plans to meet objectives for the shared services team.
- Oversee and mentor technical activities for new product development and serviceability.
- Plan and set objectives (operation and business performance) for the shared services team.
- Work on cost reduction efforts to drive down costs and drive the profitability of the company. Drive productivity and continuous improvement initiatives to improve efficiency in the workplace.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills, with good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good understanding of project management methodologies/process flow/special processes like thermal spray, welding, machining, NDT, and materials.
- Good understanding of relevant airworthiness and regulatory agencies requirements.
- Proactive to drive results and work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong leadership in managing an Operations team of Cell Leaders and Technicians.
- Comprehensive health, medical and dental benefits.
- Drive innovation to go beyond with a purpose to transform aviation.
- Grow people to become leaders with talent and leadership programs.
- Employee scholarship program for further education.
- Annual wage supplement (AWS) and variable bonus plan.
- Island-wide company transport from major MRT stations.
- Overtime benefits as applicable (shift work only).
- Shift and meal allowances (shift work only).
- Structured on-the-job training and in-house/external certifications.
- Value trust, safety, integrity, respect, safety, innovation, and excellence.
To apply for this job please visit careers.rtx.com.