Website Stanley Black & Decker
Operator Robotic Weld Job Highlights
|Title||Operator Robotic Weld|
|Location||Two Harbors, MN, United States|
|Company||Stanley Black & Decker|
Stanley Black & Decker is a diversified global provider of hand tools, power tools, and related accessories, mechanical access and electronic security solutions, healthcare solutions, engineered fastening systems, and more.
The company is hiring an Operator Robotic Weld who will require mastering various robotic welding equipment and the welding process of highly engineered weldments.
Additionally, this position is responsible for the robotic welding of various size weldments used in the assembly of large hydraulic attachments.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2 years of advanced education in welding is preferred
- The candidates should have attended specific Wolf robotic training courses OR one-year minimum working with any ABB Robotic systems
- Conduct light maintenance in the assigned robotic weld area
- Create high-quality parts from various metals
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Must follow instructions from fellow welders and department supervisors
- Safe operations of robotic equipment and workplace environment
- Understand 5 S and sustain its purpose
“C” – (In addition to all “Trainee” major job functions)
- Ability to properly set up and weld various parts in at least one robotic cell.
- Ability to safely rig and set up parts on various robotic equipment.
- Ability to safely start-up and shut down robotic equipment according to standard operating procedures.
- Ability to use all measuring tools, hand tools, and set-up fixtures in at least one robotic weld cell.
- Must be able to close out manufacturing operations and proper documentation of inspection forms when necessary.
“B” – (In addition to all Class C major job functions)
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot weld process and programs problems for any assigned job.
- Ability to set up and run at least two or more robotic work cells.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
“A”- (In addition to all Class B major job functions)
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot most program and setup issues that may occur in the robotic welding cell with no supervision
- Ability to inspect and reject components that don’t meet engineering criteria.
- Must be able to communicate fully with supervisor and coworker on proceeding shift to ensure a smooth transition.
- Must be able to follow all welding prints and bills of materials (B/Ms) for all products.
- Must be able to locate parts, prints, B/Ms, and work orders by using a computer system.
- Must be able to set up and operate three or more robotic weld cells.
- Must be able to work with R&D, Production, and Engineering on all new products and document each robotic welding procedure accurately.
- Proper reporting of the cost of quality areas.
- Ability to coordinate work with all other manufacturing shops to ensure timely completion of attachments.
- Ability to follow prints and B/M for all shears and universal processors for basic machining.
- Ability to handle all materials safely using a jib hoist overhead crane and forklift.
- Ability to troubleshoot all robotic welding problems and solve them.
- Ability to understand and follow written and oral robotic welding procedures
- Knowledge of lifting devices (chains, straps, slings).
- Proper safe use of all hand tools.
- Read and understand drill tap charts (SAE and metric).
- Continuous standing
- Intermittent lifting/lower 1-15 pounds, use of hoist for 25 pounds or greater
- Seldom walking, climbing, bending, crouching, pushing/pulling, carrying, or reaching above the head
- The company offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, disability, 401k, vacation, paid holidays, and more.
Stanley Black & Decker is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status, or any other protected characteristic.
To apply for this job please visit sjobs.brassring.com.