Perform Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Buford, GA, United States|
Heraeus is a leading international portfolio company. The company looks into the processes, challenges, and markets and develops high-quality solutions that strengthen competitiveness in the long term.
The company is looking for a Perform Welder who will primarily weld handles to quartz preforms, and to tip preforms.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- The candidates should have a minimum of 6 months of manufacturing experience.
- Calculate weight to confirm in SAP
- Cut and clean tubes
- Enter data on a computer
- Flame-tip performs (AOF and FISA) per customer specifications
- Heat quartz solid on a lathe and “weld” (butt) the ends together to form a handle
- Inspect handles; identify short or bad handles
- Laser scribe handles
- Load lathe with perform, align perform with handle, heat quartz perform to weld handle on perform
- Load/unload annealing ovens
- Measure and enter orientation of performs
- Stress-test butted handles
- Computer Literate
- Reading and math skills
- Heraeus offers attractive compensation, top-notch benefits, and an ideal environment that supports your professional development.
Heraeus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.heraeus.com.