Website IMI Industrial Services Group
Pipe Foreman Job Highlights
|Gainesville, GA, United States
|IMI Industrial Services Group
IMI Industrial Services Group provides turnkey facility maintenance services using our millwrights, electricians, piping, and construction crews. The company’s field services include process piping, sanitary piping, equipment installation, and equipment rebuilds.
The company is looking for a Pipe Foreman to join its team.
- NCCER or AWS Certification or completion of a related program through an accredited Technical School (preferred)
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to serve as a liaison between customers, vendors, project managers, and other employees regarding current and future projects.
- Assists workers in their performance of all assigned duties and inspects the quality of all work.
- Maintains time and tracks production; communicates if work schedules or crew needs to be adjusted to meet deadlines.
- Provide leadership, functioning as the Quality Lead, to supervise and coordinate the activities of staff engaged in laying out, fabricating, aligning, joining, installing, repairing, and welding materials.
- Review materials received at a job site for accuracy and check equipment for proper working conditions.
- Ability to apply basic math arithmetic skills to work-related situations
- Analyzes and resolves work-related problems
- Ability to climb a ladder and step into various pieces of equipment.
- Ability to climb in overhead structures, work beneath machines, and in close quarters performing analysis and repair work.
- Lift and carry materials weighing up to 50 pounds; occasionally lift items weighing more than 50 pounds with assistance.
- Must be able to climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, stand, walk, push, pull, lift, grasp, twist, and bend for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work indoors and outdoors including times of inclement weather.
- Must be highly safety conscious and have the ability to see and escape from dangerous situations
- Use arms and hands to reach for, handle, or manipulate objects.
- Life insurance
- Major medical plans
- PTO plans
- Robust company matched 401k
- Short and long-term disability insurance options
IMI Industrial Services Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit imiindustrialservicesgroup.applytojob.com.