Website Centurion Industries
Pipe Welder Job Highlights
|Location||West Monroe, LA, United States|
Centurion Industries is a privately held, multi-divisional corporation that provides diversified metal fabrication and industrial construction services throughout the U.S.
A-Lert Construction Services (a division of Centurion Industries) provides heavy industrial construction, maintenance, fabrication, and repair services throughout the U.S. in such diverse processing industries as corn and oilseeds, food, meat, chemical, energy cogeneration and biofuels, wood pulp/paper/fiber products, and more.
The company is searching for a Pipe Welder who will lay out, fabricate, assemble, install and maintain piping and piping systems, fixtures, and equipment for steam, hot water, heating, cooling, lubricating, sprinkling, and industrial processing systems, on basis of knowledge of system operation and study of building plans or working drawings.
- No education level is mentioned, yet a High School Diploma will be a plus
- Must be a journeyman-level pipe welder (or journeyman training in progress)
- Climb and maintain balance on ladders and scaffolding
- Compare and see differences in size, shape, and form of lines, figures, and objects
- Coordinate the movements of eyes, hands, and fingers
- Follow oral and written directions, plans, and blueprints.
- Lift and carry objects weighing up to 100 pounds
- Look at flat drawings or pictures and understand how they would look as solid objects
- Rate information using standards that can be measured or checked
- See well (either naturally or with correction)
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl
- Use hands, arms, and fingers fully
- Work at heights as required
- Work within precise standards of accuracy
- Attendance – Must be available when scheduled for work
- Must be able to communicate, understand and follow directions
- Must be able to use time effectively and productively
- Must perform quality, accurate, complete, well-organized, concise, analytical, and well-articulated work
- Successfully pass Pre-Employment Drug Screen, Criminal Background, Physical Exam, Customer Security Check, E-Verify, Motor Vehicle Record (if applicable), and other assessments (if applicable)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Comprehensive Group Medical, Rx, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Flexible Healthcare and Dependent Care Pre-Tax Spending Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Life/AD&D
- Pay commensurate with experience
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Years of Service Awards
Centurion Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company takes all personnel decisions, including recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting, on the basis of individual qualifications and merit, without unlawful regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
To apply for this job please visit centurion.ourcareerpages.com.