Website Chart Industries
Pipe Welder Job Highlights
|Location||New Iberia, LA, United States|
Chart Industries focuses on the design of cryogenic equipment and manufactures highly engineered equipment servicing multiple applications in Energy and Industrial Gas.
The company is seeking a Pipe Welder to join its team.
- Applicants should have completed a High School Technical welding program or equivalent
- Possess a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience as a pipe welder
- Be able to read and understand shop standards, WPSs, and work instructions.
- Be able to spot common weld defects and know the proper way to address or correct them.
- Clean welds by chipping, grinding, and applying welding methods to avoid excessive weld shrinkage or distortion
- Familiar with the quality requirements of our pipe welds and able to meet these requirements and determine whether they are being met as the work progresses
- Must be available to work evening shifts, including weekends and holidays, if necessary
- Must qualify in accordance with ASME specifications or other requirements applicable to pipe welding products
- Required to work at elevated heights up to 75ft.
- Use either manual, semi-automatic, or automatic weld method
- Weld carbon steel, aluminum, and stainless steel pipe, tubes, and fittings for high-temperature or high-pressure applications
- Weld joints manually in all positions
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Flexible medical, vision, and dental plans
- 24/7 access to telephone doctors
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Leaves of absence (family medical, bereavement, personal, sabbatical)
- Remote work options
- Financial planning services
- 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase plans
- Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Spending Account (HSA)
Chart Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.chartindustries.com.