Website Dearing Compressor & Pump Co
Pipe Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Youngstown, OH, United States|
|Company||Dearing Compressor & Pump Co.|
Dearing Compressor & Pump Co. is an industry leader and distributor of industrial compressed air and packager of specialized air and gas systems.
- The applicants should have a 1-year certificate from college or technical school or related experience and training.
- 6G certification from prior employment.
- The candidates should have 2 to 5 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Cleans weld joint or workpiece
- Cut the pipe to length using an oxy-fuel torch or saw
- Examines weld for bead size and other specifications
- Measuring and cutting materials to specifications
- Operate mechanical beveller
- Operation of overhead cranes
- Reading and understanding blueprints prior to starting a project
- Rigging of workpiece
- Welds in flat, horizontal, vertical, or overhead positions
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to read blueprints and use simple math skills
- Knowledge of (GMAW) STT process (surface tension transfer)
- Knowledge of SMAW 6010 downhill welding
- Must be able to work as a team
- 401K retirement plan
- 9 paid holidays
- Competitive Salary
- Life Insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term Disability
Dearing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, military status, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally-protected classification.
To apply for this job please visit dearingcompressor.applytojob.com.