Pipe Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Inwood WV, United States|
Bilfinger is a leading international industrial services provider. The portfolio covers manufacturing, consulting, engineering, assembly, maintenance, plant expansion to turnarounds, environmental technologies, and digital applications.
The company is seeking a Pipe Welder at our Inwood, WV location.
- The applicants should have passed a High School Diploma or GED and completed or craft apprenticeship from a welding school.
- Must pass required weld tests
- NCCER certification is a plus
- The candidates should have both education and experience in the related field.
- Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements and specifications
- Must be able to TIG, stick, and/or orbital weld on stainless and/or carbon (pipe size and material welded varies per site)
- Read blueprints and drawings and take or read measurements to plan layout and develop fabrication and installation plans
- Safety is a priority; employees must understand construction risks and bring them to the attention of their supervisor.
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws to ensure finish product meets site standards
- Ability to work at heights greater than six feet off of the ground
- Have basic math, reading, writing, and computer skills.
- Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use protective equipment (face-shield, gloves, safety harness, etc.)
- Proficient in blueprint reading
- Quality-minded, positive team player, safety-conscious, and production-focused.
Bilfinger Industrial Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.bilfinger.com.