Pipefitter Job Highlights
|Location||Gillette, WY, United States|
Wood provides performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream, and downstream oil/gas, power/process, environment and infrastructure, renewable, mining, and general industrial sectors.
The company is recruiting a Pipefitter to join its operations/maintenance team.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required.
- Applicants may require a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Typically, possess 3 years and above documented field experience in chosen craft discipline with the ability to read and interpret instructions and document, plan, and perform work activities independently
- Lays out, fabricates, assembles, installs, and maintains piping systems, pipe supports, fixtures, and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment for steam, hot water fixtures and equipment for steam, hot water, heating, cooling, lubricating, sprinkling, and industrial production and processing systems.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
Wood is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
To apply for this job please visit woodplc-tradecraft-us-external.icims.com.