Pipefitter Job Highlights
|Immingham, England, UK
Wood provides performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream, and downstream oil/gas, power/process, environment and infrastructure, renewable, mining, and general industrial sectors.
The company is looking to hire a Pipefitter with an extensive experience in the Oil, Gas, and Chemical industry.
Be required to be willing and able to do BA work
Perform all required pipefitting tasks, safely, consistently, and in accordance with project requirements, procedures, and specification
- Applicants should have 4 Year Apprenticeship or Level 2 NVQ equivalent
- City and Guilds (C&G) in Plumbing, Pipework Erection, Pipework Fabrication, or NVQ Level 3 in related trade
- Wood mandatory training, induction, risk awareness, health screening
- CCNSG safety passport
- Read, understand, and implement all applicable company/project policies, working practices, and procedures, ensuring at all times that the piping/assembly work scope is completed safely and to a high standard
- Follow the schedule communicated by the supervisor
- Manufacture, Installation, and testing of pipes and pipe supports in accordance with drawings/sketches and specifications
- Complete all work scope in accordance with applicable work pack/job card instructions, associated procedures, and drawings/sketches
- Provide support to other trades/disciplines where required, or form part of an integrated multi-discipline team
- Provide timely feedback to a supervisor or plant operator on the ongoing status or completion of the task
- Sign on to applicable permit to work (PTW) in order to complete work scope in a controlled and safe manner
- Undertake appropriate Risk Assessments (RA) in order to complete the work scope in a safe and controlled manner
- Adhere to all applicable company policies, working practices, and procedures as communicated by the company from time to time
Wood is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
To apply for this job please visit woodplc-tradecraftexternal.icims.com.