Pipefitter Helper Job Highlights
|Ville Platte, LA, United State
Wood provides performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream, and downstream oil/gas, power/process, environment and infrastructure, renewable, mining, and general industrial sectors.
The company is hiring a Pipefitter Helper to join its construction team.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required.
- No education level is mentioned, yet a High School Diploma will be a plus
- Possess work-related experience (a plus)
- Selects the type and size of pipe and related materials and equipment, such as supports, hangers, and hydraulic cylinders, according to the job specifications
- Thread pipe using a threading machine. Bends pipe by hand or with pipe-bending tools and machine
- May assist in lifting, positioning, and securing of material and work pieces during installation
- Be capable of listening and communicating with supervisor and other employees
- Be motivated to work safely and productively
- Understand and respond accordingly to all safety alerts, warnings, hazards, etc.
- Basic knowledge and skills to fabricate, install and assemble pipe
Wood is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
To apply for this job please visit woodplc-tradecraft-us-external.icims.com.