Pipefitter/Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Borger, TX, United States|
Nutrien is a leading provider of agricultural products, services, and solutions. The company is the largest producer of potash (by capacity) and one of the world’s largest producers of nitrogen and phosphate. It also operates a leading agriculture retail network that services growers.
The position will report to the Maintenance Trades Supervisor.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma
- Possess work-related experience (preferred)
- Attending and completing required training internally and externally specific to job skills as required
- Documenting repairs and reliability information on equipment
- Ensuring safe and efficient work practices i.e. housekeeping, tool care, permitting, WHAT cards, and productivity
- Following and adhering to all safety policies, and procedures, performing JTOs, participating by entering near misses, reporting incidents, and attending safety meetings as required
- Following written procedures and completing a detailed checklist
- Operate mobile equipment as required
- Performing daily and routine preventative maintenance (PMs) as required
- Performing daily maintenance by welding, cutting, reading drawings, layout, bolting, and maintaining stationary equipment
- Performing Pipe Fitter Welding work including major overhauls of equipment
- Working closely with contractors, vendors, and internal departments to develop PM standards on equipment
- Capable of reading a detailed drawing, drawing specifications, detail interpretation, and performing work following drawings
- High level of skill in the use of all types of welding techniques and ASME welding standards
- Proficient in welding equipment use and best practices
- Specific working knowledge of all types of welding, cutting, blueprint reading, layout, and bolting
- Working knowledge of computer systems and data management systems including SAP and Microsoft Office Suite
Nutrien is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company evaluates all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit nutriencareers-nutrien.icims.com.