Website Martin Marietta
2nd Shift Plant Maintenance/Mechanic Job Highlights
|Title||Plant Maintenance/Mechanic (2nd Shift)|
|Location||Denver, CO, United States|
Martin Marietta is a supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials. In particular, Martin Marietta supplies the resources for roads, sidewalks, and foundations.
The company is looking for a Plant Maintenance/Mechanic who will perform repairs, installation, and preventative maintenance of concrete batch plant equipment, including buildings, structures, and related systems. Perform simple and intermediate type diagnosis repairs.
As a plant maintenance/mechanic you may perform various roles, including fabrication, welding, cutting, greasing, housekeeping, and various other shop or processing duties. Perform thorough preventative maintenance on equipment.
- The applicants should have a High School Degree or Equivalent
- The candidates should have 3+ years of experience in related heavy-duty maintenance jobs or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- Ensures a safe work environment for self and others at all times
- Conducts pre-shift safety inspections of equipment and work areas
- Maximizes performance of equipment by performing repairs and ensuring preventative maintenance is completed on a timely basis
- Performs fabrication, erection of processing equipment, and repair to plant and equipment
- Completes required paperwork to maintain equipment and to run the plant according to Martin Marietta standards
- Inspects and ensures maintenance truck is being maintained properly
- Other duties as required
- Willing to work various hours including overtime and work outside in varying weather conditions
- Competitive Pay
- Pension Plan
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Wellness Programs
Martin Marietta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.