Plant Operator Job Highlights
|Location||Lake Lynn, PA, United States|
Arcosa provides infrastructure-related products and solutions with leading brands serving engineered structures, construction, and transportation markets.
The company (Arcosa Aggregates) is seeking a Plant Operator who will support a positive safety culture by directing the activities and staff within a 24/7 aggregate environment that is regulated by MSHA Safety standards.
The position will perform routine tasks as well as other duties as directed.
- No education level is mentioned, yet a High School Diploma will be a plus
- Possess fabrication, welding, and maintenance experience (preferred)
- Be involved with maintaining a safe and clean work environment.
- Comply with all industry safety rules, procedures, and applicable government regulations.
- Maintain and repair mobile equipment according to company standards.
- Process and order parts.
- A maintenance backgrounds
- Fabrication and welding ability (a plus)
- Prompt, regular, and predictable attendance
- The ability to stand, stoop, bend, lift, walk, climb stairs, ladders, and catwalks up to 60 feet as required, and lift weights up to 60 pounds.
- The ability to work in a varied outdoor environment (cold, hot, dry, dusty, rainy).
- The ability to work in an underground limestone mine.
- Annual performance-based merit increases.
- Group insurance options plus Health Savings Account with annual company contribution
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and 11 paid holidays
- Retirement 401(k) with company contribution to match
- Company-paid life insurance, disability insurance, and more
Arcosa is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.