Website Martin Marietta
Plant Operator (Swing Shift) Job Highlights
|Title||Plant Operator (Swing Shift)|
|Location||Brighton, CO, United States|
Martin Marietta is a supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials. In particular, Martin Marietta supplies the resources for roads, sidewalks, and foundations.
The company is looking for a Plant Operator who will be responsible for preventative maintenance, repair of aggregate plant processing equipment, fabrication and installation of guarding, and operation of aggregate processing plant
You may perform various roles, including fabrication, welding, cutting, greasing, housekeeping, and various other shop or processing duties.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED
- The work experience is not displayed by the employer.
- Completes required paperwork to maintain equipment and to run the plant according to Martin Marietta Materials standards.
- Conducts MSHA pre-shift safety inspections of equipment and work areas.
- Duties may include checking, repairing, or replacing pumps.
- Ensures a safe work environment for self and others at all times.
- Ensures Preventative Maintenance services, lubrications services are completed according to Maintenance Module.
- Inspects and ensures maintenance truck is being maintained properly.
- Maximizes the performance of stationary equipment by performing repairs and ensuring preventative maintenance is completed on a timely basis.
- Performs fabrication, erection of processing equipment, and repair to processing equipment.
- Prioritizes safety, then quality, followed by production.
- Responsible for operation of the aggregate plant during the late afternoon and evening hours.
- Trains and coaches other employees on maintenance practices.
- Will take an active role in the plant safety initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Assist night weld shop operator with repairs on mobile equipment if/when needed
- Assist plant crew in repairs of plant equipment
- Help plant crew with Manganese changes
- Replace wear metal liners in cone feed hoppers
- Replace wear metal liners on cone spider cap assemblies
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Competitive Pay
- Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Pension Plan
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Wellness Programs
Martin Marietta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jobvite.com.