Plant Production Laborer Job Highlights
|Plant Production Laborer
|Hutchins, TX, United States
Arcosa provides infrastructure-related products and solutions with leading brands serving engineered structures, construction, and transportation markets.
The company is searching for a Plant Production Laborer to join its team.
- Not mentioned, yet a High School Diploma will be a plus
- Must be 18 years of age
- Some relevant experience (preferred)
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area throughout the day, and monitors the site to find and report safety or maintenance issues
- Perform cutting, grinding, and welding as needed
- Performs a variety of tasks that assist with the operation of the plant, including cleaning, washing, sweeping, and shoveling materials. Ensure misters are operable throughout the workday to minimize dust levels at the site
- Performs daily maintenance inspections of the plant and equipment to ensure safe, reliable, and compliant operations to maximize production and minimize downtime
- Performs lifting, pulling, carrying, and other manual labor tasks to operate equipment designed to crush concrete and remove rebar and debris during production
- Performs repairs and maintenance throughout the plant including screen changes, conveyor belt repair and adjustment, wear parts replacement, crusher liner changes, and water pump service
- Properly follows all company safety policies, and TCEQ environmental/OSHA safety regulations for safe working procedures, inspects workplace daily, reports deficiencies immediately to supervisor
- Willingness to cross-train and safely perform the work of other jobs as needed to accomplish productivity objectives
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to climb heights of 20 feet or higher
- Able to lift, carry, or pull 50 pounds
- Able to stand for extended periods at conveyor belt operation
- Exposed to noise, loud and dusty environment
- Must be able to work overtime and extended hours depending on customer and company demands. Must be able to work outside in all types of weather conditions and tolerate being exposed to loud noises.
- Required to wear safety equipment including hard hat, safety glasses, goggles, steel-toed boots, ear plugs, dust masks, gloves, and various other similar items as required
- Team Player – works well as a member of a group
- Works outdoors in all climates
- 11 paid holidays
- 401k program with employer matching
- Competitive hourly pay
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employee Discount Programs
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Health insurance
- Opportunity for annual performance increase
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid short-term disability
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid weekly
- Room for growth and career advancement
Arcosa is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.