Website Chart Industries
PLC Maintenance Technician Job Highlights
|Title||PLC Maintenance Technician|
|Location||Tulsa, OK, United States|
Chart Industries focuses on the design of cryogenic equipment and manufactures highly engineered equipment servicing multiple applications in Energy and Industrial Gas.
The company is seeking a PLC Maintenance Technician who will be responsible for electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, PLC, and mechanical troubleshooting and repair within the manufacturing facility.
Directly involved with the execution of Chart’s Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) program and will perform facilities maintenance involving welding, plumbing, painting, carpentry, and other maintenance duties, as assigned.
- Applicants require a High School Diploma or GED
- Possess 6+ years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment (preferred)
- 6 years of experience programming and troubleshooting PLC programs
- Maintains a clean and safe work area. Performs duties in a safe manner and observes approved safety procedures. Responds promptly to minimize downtime, and drive improvements.
- Makes modifications to equipment to achieve desired results. Maintains accurate records and metrics related to machine downtime due to maintenance issues.
- Perform activities relating to 6S in order to drive better workplace standardization. Delivers timely responses to work orders, safety observations, departmental audits, and findings.
- Perform Total Productive Maintenance on electrical equipment relating to facilities and manufacturing. Tracks repair history in the maintenance database.
- Provide support on continuous improvement projects.
- Repair electric, pneumatic, and hydraulic circuits as needed.
- Replaces defective components to restore proper operation of equipment and mechanical systems.
- Verifies contractor’s work and compliance with desired results.
- Communicate potential hazards immediately to the department Coordinator or Manager and identifies and correct potentially unsafe conditions.
- Ability to create advanced maintenance work instructions, schematics, and blueprint
- Advanced HVAC and welding skills
- Advanced troubleshooting skills on Automated equipment
- Previous experience in mechanical, vacuum, and electrical system maintenance (required)
- Technical knowledge of industrial powered equipment including forklifts, aerial lifts, cranes and hoists, etc.
- Ability to climb a ladder and work off elevated aerial platforms.
- Ability to kneel, bend, and sit for extended periods of time
- Frequent lifting up to 50 lbs. at various heights including above head, with occasional heavier
- Frequent repetitive hand motions
- Lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling
- Walk and stand during a standard 8-10-hour shift and can vary based on overtime needs
- Work in an industrial manufacturing environment with possible exposure to temperature extremes, overhead objects, and material with rough edges odors associated with cutting and welding
- Flexible medical, vision, and dental plans
- 24/7 access to telephone doctors
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Leaves of absence (family medical, bereavement, personal, sabbatical)
- Remote work options
- Financial planning services
- 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase plans
- Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Spending Account (HSA)
Chart Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.chartindustries.com.