Website IMI Industrial Services Group
Precision Millwright/Mechanic Job Highlights
|Covington, GA, United States
|IMI Industrial Services Group
IMI Industrial Services Group provides turnkey facility maintenance services using our millwrights, electricians, piping, and construction crews. The company’s field services include process piping, sanitary piping, equipment installation, and equipment rebuilds.
The company is searching for a Precision Millwright/Mechanic to join its team.
- NCCER Certification or completion of a related program through an accredited Technical School
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Must have experience with precision leveling and alignment in order to measure angles, material thickness, and small distances with calipers, squares, micrometers, and other tools.
- Must know how to fit bearings, align gears and wheels, attach motors, and connect belts, according to the manufacturer’s blueprints and drawings.
- Will unload, inspect, and move equipment using rigging, hoisting devices, chain falls, and hydraulic-lift trucks or gantry overhead cranes.
- Will use devices such as lasers and ultrasonic measuring and alignment tools, also will use other power tools such as cutting torches, welding machines, hydraulic torque wrenches, hydraulic stud tensioners, and metalworking equipment.
- Must be highly safety conscious and have the ability to see and escape from dangerous situations.
- Ability to climb a ladder and step into various pieces of equipment.
- Ability to climb in overhead structures, work beneath machines, and in close quarters performing analysis and repair work.
- Must be able to climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, stand, walk, push, pull, lift, grasp, twist, and bend for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work indoors and outdoors including times of inclement weather.
- Use arms and hands to reach for, handle, or manipulate objects.
- Life insurance
- Major medical plans
- PTO plans
- Robust company matched 401k
- Short and long-term disability insurance options
IMI Industrial Services Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit imiindustrialservicesgroup.applytojob.com.