Press Brake Operator Job Highlights
|Title||Press Brake Operator|
|Location||Peoria, IL, United States|
Philippi-Hagenbuch is a global leader in customized off-highway truck haulage enhancements including Autogate Tailgates, Water Tanks, Truck Bodies, Trailers, Load Ejectors, and Sideboards.
The company is searching for a Press Brake Operator who will set up, loading, and operate press brake machines to shape, form, and bend sheet metal pieces that have been torch cut.
Responsible for the cleanliness of the Press Department and the organization of Press Department materials, e.g., punches, dies, and shims.
Responsible for recording all print discrepancies and reporting those discrepancies to their supervisor to be addressed with the Engineering Department.
Training will be provided for material handling functions in-house, e.g., forklift.
- No education level is mentioned, yet a High School Diploma will be a plus
- Possess 2+ years of experience operating a press
- Preference will be given to applicants with welding experience
- Clock to jobs and operations
- Cross-train in other departments (torch, machine shop, welding)
- Make bends according to Philippi-Hagenbuch’s Engineering Department standards, specifications, and prints
- Managing the organization and cleanliness of the Press Department and the organization of Press Department materials, e.g. punches, dies, shims
- Perform material-handling functions (forklifts, etc.)
- Record and report all print discrepancies and report those discrepancies
- Set-up and Operation on Large (240-, 750- and 2,000-Ton) Manual Press Brakes
- Set up, load, and operate press brake machines
- Ability to work overtime when available
- Driver’s license (some off-site training and errands required)
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Time off Benefits
- Retirement Benefits – 401(k)
- Additional Benefits
Philippi-Hagenbuch is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit philsystems.aaimtrack.com.