Website AGI (Ag Growth International)
Process Engineer Job Highlights
|Location||Rosenort, Manitoba, Canada|
|Company||AGI – Ag Growth International|
AGI is a global leader in the planning, engineering, and manufacturing of full equipment solutions and systems across 5 platforms i.e. grain, fertilizer, food, feed, and seed. The company’s specific systems are farm and commercial applications that include storage, handling, structural, processing, and controls. All are brought together with engineering and project management.
The company is seeking a Process Engineer who will be responsible for leading improvements to our manufacturing processes in our 200,000 ft2 vertically integrated facility that includes lasers, brakes, CNC machines, manual and robotic welding, powder coat painting, assembly, and shipping departments.
The position will report to the Operations Manager.
- Applicants should have a Bachelor of Science in Engineering (preferably mechanical and manufacturing)
- Possess related work experience (an asset)
- Assist management in developing business cases for capital projects.
- Develop process improvement initiatives to increase operational efficiency and productivity.
- Develop standard procedures and policies to be followed by shop floor employees.
- Evaluate and analyze current process metrics and performance to identify areas requiring improvements.
- Facilitate the deployment of new and changed processes to provide improved results.
- Identify opportunities to reduce process variation, improve process capabilities and optimize process performance.
- Prepare project presentations for management when needed.
- Train and guide employees as needed.
- Demonstrated proficiency in written and verbal communication, including creating and delivering presentations
- Experience in computer-assisted drafting (preferably SolidWorks)
- Proven ability to lead and train
- The company offers competitive salaries, benefits packages, and employee share purchase plans.
AGI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need
To apply for this job please visit agi.hiringplatform.com.