Website BWX Technologies
Process/Product/QC Engineer 4 Job Highlights
|Title||Process/Product/QC Engineer 4|
|Location||Lynchburg, VA, United States|
BWX Technologies is a world leader in the design, engineering, manufacture, construction, and service of nuclear power generation equipment. It is a worldwide supplier of innovative, high-quality nuclear components and services. The company proudly supplies highly engineered solutions to customers to compete within the complex nuclear power generation industry.
The company is recruiting a Process/Product/QC Engineer 4 to join its team.
- Applicants require a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from an ABET-accredited program.
- Possess 7 or more years of engineering experience in nuclear technologies (required)
- Author reports documenting process/material testing, structural analysis, and well-engineered solutions to problems Interact with current and future customers to promote good working relationships and understand customer requirements
- Develop next-generation materials, and fabrication methods as related to the current product, processes, and methods.
- Make recommendations based upon analyzed data.
- Participate/lead project teams to solve problems or initiate new projects.
- Prepare customer submittals to transmit information and plans
- Prepare operating procedures, drawings, and electronic shop floor routing documents
- Support shop floor operations, resolve fabrication issues, and generate process improvement ideas
- Track, trend, and analyze data from development efforts and production campaigns,
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision or as part of a collaborative design team
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Quality Systems is desired
- Knowledge of Uranium based fuel fabrication for commercial application is desired
- Knowledge of welding and the application of various welding techniques is desired
- Strong written/verbal communication and teamwork skills for interaction with both hourly and salary employees
- The company offers a full range of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401K, flexible work schedule, vacation/holiday, company-wide shutdowns, 24/7 gym on-site, and more.
BWX Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It has established procedures to ensure that all personnel actions such as recruitment, compensation, career development, benefits, company-sponsored training, and social recreational programs are administered without regard to race, color religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bwxt.com.