Website Boyd Corporation
Production Associate Job Highlights
|Location||Lancaster, PA, United States|
Boyd Corporation is a leading solution company. It is a world-leading innovator of technologies in material science, engineered material, and thermal management that seal, protect, interface, and cool our customers’ most critical applications. The company designs and manufactures advanced engineered materials and thermal management solutions.
The company is recruiting a Production Associate who will produce heat pipe assemblies for internal and external customers using semi-automated equipment following proper procedures and techniques administered by the engineering department with work instructions.
- Applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED
- Possess work-related experience (a plus)
- Completes shop floor traveler documents
- Performs repetitive motion activities on a daily basis
- Reads, writes and understands detailed work instructions
- Works at different workstations as production needs require
- Other duties may be assigned
Production Assembler I
- Auto Evacuation
- Auto Powder Fill
- Auto Processing
- Auto Welding/Assembly (T-Base)
- Deionized Fill
- Furnace Operation
- Heat Pipe Packaging
- Mandrel Pull/Preparation
- Manual and Auto Assembly
- Manual Powder Fill
- Manual Raw Comp Cleaning
- Mix and Apply Epoxies
- Operate Presses
- Pipe Bending
- Solder Dip
- Warm-Up Test
Production Assembler II
- Attach Parts using Solder Sheet or Paste
- Build Complete HXI Unit
- Manual Heat Pipe Processing
- Manual Welding
- Operating CNC Milling Machines
A fully qualified Production Assembler I will complete all 17 steps to engineering standards.
A fully qualified Production Assembler II will complete all 17 steps of the Production Assembler I, and obtain three Production Assembler II skills.
- Basic math skills
- Employee Development
- Health Care Benefits
- Savings and Retirement
- Vacation and Time off
Boyd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
To apply for this job please visit boydcorp.jibeapply.com.