Website Chart Industries
Production Generalist Job Highlights
|Richburg, SC, United States
Chart Industries, focuses on the design of cryogenic equipment and manufactures highly engineered equipment servicing multiple applications in Energy and Industrial Gas.
The company is hiring a Production Generalist who will play a key role in the manufacturing process.
Be responsible for assisting department welders in performing various tank assembly functions and assisting the Crane Operator in rigging functions as a Qualified Person.
All required training is provided.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Possess work-related experience (a plus)
- Assist with the assembly of vessels through established manufacturing processes
- Complete and follow all safety procedures and policies
- Complete sandblasting and painting processes of rehabbed vessels and trailers.
- Monitor equipment functionality and report maintenance needs
- Operation of bridge cranes, forklifts, and aerial lifts
- Perform preventative maintenance as necessary.
- Perform Rigging functions for the Crane Operator as a Qualified Person.
- Practice good housekeeping habits of assigned work area(s)
- Other work as assigned
- Admits mistakes and gains insights from experiences
- Attentively listens to others
- Computer skills, web browser
- Identifies and seizes new opportunities
- Knows strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and limits
- Leverages training and prior knowledge to safely execute tasks
- Readily takes action on challenges and with a “can do” attitude
- Willingness to ask questions to gain a better understanding
- Frequent pushing, pulling, and handling of material
- Frequent sitting, standing, stooping, bending, twisting, walking, and occasional crawling
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Occasional climbing and working at elevated positions
- Wearing all task-required PPE
- Working in a manufacturing environment may involve at times loud noise, strong odors, heat, abrasives, and outdoor elements such as heat, cold, rain, and wind.
- Flexible medical, vision, and dental plans
- 24/7 access to telephone doctors
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Leaves of absence (family medical, bereavement, personal, sabbatical)
- Remote work options
- Financial planning services
- 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase plans
- Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Spending Account (HSA)
Chart Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.chartindustries.com.