Website Chart Industries
Production Supervisor Job Highlights
|Location||Tulsa, OK, United States|
Chart Industries, focuses on the design of cryogenic equipment and manufactures highly engineered equipment servicing multiple applications in Energy and Industrial Gas.
The company is looking to hire a Production Supervisor who will plan and set monthly and quarterly objectives for one or more production departments to ensure smooth workflow, quality production, and on-time delivery.
Monitors performance of Production Leads and team members and coaches for improved quality and quantity of work.
Responsible for hiring, training, coaching, and performance management of Production Leads and individual contributors.
May fill in for manager when needed.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of manufacturing experience in a related area
- Previous experience as a supervisor or as a lead
- Proven experience problem solving and navigating through ambiguity
- JD Edwards and Excel
- Tig and Mig welding experience
- Utilize employee resources and equipment to achieve production plans and schedules within a specified timeframe
- Train, inform, and onboard employees to specific procedures, processes, and objectives of the department stressing and promoting quality and safety standards
- Complete 45-day, 90-day, and annual employee reviews accurately according to the performance criteria and in a timely manner; ensure employee signs off on reviews within a timely manner
- Maintain production, required personnel attendance, right-to-know and training records, and other records pertaining to the department
- Partner with other departments in coordinating raw materials, parts, assemblies, completed units, and staffing
- Direct employee problems to the appropriate authorities for assistance, resolution, and response.
- Continually evaluate workflow and processes, and further recommend more efficient and effective procedures to minimize costs.
- Manage employee performance and attendance by providing real-time, honest feedback
- Participate in weekly supervisory meetings to increase and maintain up-to-date communications and relay pertinent information to departmental employees
- Team player mentality
- Understand and use basic blueprints
- Understand and use basic math
- Regularly required to stand; walk and sit.
- Frequently required to use hands to finger; handle or feel objects; tools or controls and reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Must be able to occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- Flexible medical, vision, and dental plans
- 24/7 access to telephone doctors
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Leaves of absence (family medical, bereavement, personal, sabbatical)
- Remote work options
- Financial planning services
- 401(k) and Employee Stock Purchase plans
- Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Spending Account (HSA)
Chart Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.chartindustries.com.