Production Supervisor Job Highlights
|Location||Kansas City, MO, United States|
Tenneco is a leading designer, manufacturer, and marketer of automotive products for original equipment and aftermarket customers.
The company is searching for a Production Supervisor who will be responsible for supervising team members in the production of quality products to meet customer order requirements and ensure compliance with all safety and health, environmental quality, quantity, and housekeeping standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree (college/university) or equivalent 4-years manufacturing experience
- 3-years of leadership in a manufacturing environment or 2-years of progressive internal experience
- Achievement of established goals and KPIs
- Assure a clear communication of priorities and tasks
- Assure the correct execution of processes (Safety, Quality, etc.)
- Complete quality audit of finished goods
- Coordinate activities related to gaps or deviations in production consumables
- Ensure quality measures are met throughout the production process
- Execute improvements on multi-skills/training matrix from his/her area
- Follow-up and execution of our defined systems
- Initiate and lead corrective actions vs deviations “Problem Solving”
- Lead and communicate the correct escalation process
- Manage shift schedule from start to end, meetings, priorities, leading support areas according to the area needs
- Production report at the end of the shift
- Responsible for the achievement of the Production plan
- To ensure the availability and efficient assignment of resources
- Verify all rework meets customer standards
- Ability to champion/lead 5´s initiatives
- Advanced Analysis capacity
- Advanced Conflict Management
- Computer basics Software knowledge (Excel, PPT, Outlook, Word).
- Deep understanding of Quality Systems (ISO-IATF) (Experience managing Departments under these requirements).
- Demonstrated problem-solving, proven skill in driving problem-solving based on at least one methodology such as A3, 8D’s, 5Shy’s, Shiny, etc.)
- Efficiency (Labor Efficiency, OEE metrics knowledge)
- Lead by the example
- Leadership of behavioral-based Safety practices
- Lean Principles knowledge (demonstrated proven experience in using them or being part of implementation Teams)
- Must pass the company weld certification process
- Planning and organization
- Setting discipline by a positive Leadership
- Strong proficiency in SAP and Scrap reporting knowledge
- Waste knowledge (3M Muri-muda-mura)
Tenneco is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.tenneco.com.