Website T.D. Williamson
Production Supervisor Job Highlights
|Type||Full Time (2nd shift)|
|Location||Tulsa, OK, United States|
T.D. Williamson serves the gathering, transmission, and distribution sectors of the pipeline industry with a global portfolio of products and services, including advanced isolation, integrated pigging, and integrity assessment solutions. With both onshore and offshore applications, the company offers expansive pipeline maintenance and asset optimization activities.
The company is looking for a Production Supervisor who will safely manage the Manufacturing Product Line, deliver products with no quality defects, respect the production committed date (confirmed stock date), and at the best possible cost.
Set and sustain a Continuous Improvement culture within the Product Line.
- The candidates should have a minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience in shop supervisory management in a mechanical environment.
- Experience in lean manufacturing and continuous improvements (5S, Kaisen, SMED, etc.
HSE Rules/Requirements (20%)
- Create all required conditions to avoid any long-term incident (LTI), analyzes the root cause of any LTI, and implement corrective action plans;
- Creates all required conditions for the team to work safely and checks that all team members and visitors are respecting the HSE rules,
- Develops HSE training and communication (weekly HSE meetings, yellow cards, STOP cards, etc.),
- Ensures that all safety and housekeeping standards are adequate to achieve a safe work environment,
Product/Process Quality (20%)
- Checks that all products with non-conformity are under control and organizes corrective action plan.
- Ensure necessary tools, documentation, and work instructions are provided to the operators in order to perform their work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensure traceability requirements are met at all times (batch markings, welding parameters, test reports)
- Ensures that the manufactured products respect the customer specifications and interrupts the manufacturing of products with non-conformity,
- Anticipates all situations that can generate delay towards objectives, modifies the work order, and decides to subcontract some operations,
- Checks that all equipment is available, plan the test equipment according to the order planning, requires and organizes technical modification of the equipment if necessary (to solve technical, quality, or safety concerns)
- Ensures manpower levels are sufficient to support production schedules,
- Together with Planners, build realistic production plans based on raw material deliveries and Order Delivery requirements (Confirmed Stock Date).
Continuous Improvement (20%)
- Develops a positive team dynamic to ensure high performance,
- Empower manpower flexibility in terms of competencies,
- Ensures that the production organization follows the 5S standards; Selects, evaluates, motivates, and develops employees to ensure a qualified workforce necessary to meet company objectives while complying with local employment guidelines,
- Initiates, leads, or ensures constructive contribution of his staff to all continuous improvement workshops,
- Leads the continuous improvement process in his team.
- Sets personal objectives, provides fair and constructive feedback, assesses accurately employee performance, training needs, areas for improvement, and the possibility of future growth within the organization, and ensures training and development needs are addressed,
Relationships with others
- Is able to contact and work with TDW suppliers.
- Reports to the Value Stream Manager,
- Supervises, in collaboration with the leads, the machine, assembly, paint, and weld shops,
- Works in collaboration with other departments (Engineering, Purchasing, Traffic, Warehouse, etc.) and the support functions (HSE/Human Resources),
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate
- Leadership skills
T.D. Williamson is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit careers-tdwilliamson.icims.com.