Website AGI (Ag Growth International)
Production Supervisor Job Highlights
|Location||Clay Center, KS, United States|
|Company||AGI (Ag Growth International)|
AGI is a global leader in the planning, engineering, and manufacturing of full equipment solutions and systems across 5 platforms i.e. grain, fertilizer, food, feed, and seed. The company’s specific systems are farm and commercial applications that include storage, handling, structural, processing, and controls. All are brought together with engineering and project management.
The company is looking to hire a Production Supervisor who will directly supervise and coordinate the activities of production and operating workers, such as inspectors, precision workers, machine setters and operators, assemblers, fabrications, and plant and system operators.
The position will report to the Manufacturing Manager.
- Applicants require a Bachelor’s Degree (four-year college or technical school) or work equivalent
- Possess 1+ years of experience in employee supervision/management
- Enforce safety and sanitation regulations.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in the production or processing of goods, such as inspectors,
- Machine setters and fabricators.
- Confer with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
- Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
- Inspect materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.
- Observe work and monitor gauges, dials, and other indicators to ensure that operators conform to production or processing
- Conduct employee training in equipment operations or work and safety procedures, or assign employee training to experienced workers.
- Interpret specifications, blueprints, job orders, and company policies and procedures for workers.
- Keep records of employees’ attendance and hours worked.
- Read and analyze charts, work orders, production schedules, and other records and reports to determine production
- Requirements and to evaluate current production estimates and outputs.
- Requisition materials, supplies, equipment parts, or repair services.
- Maintain operations data, such as time, production, and cost records, and prepare management reports of production results.
- Determine standards, budgets, production goals, and rates, based on company policies, equipment and labor availability, and workloads.
- Confer with management or subordinates to resolve worker problems, complaints, or grievances.
- Set up and adjust machines and equipment.
- Recommend or implement measures to motivate employees and improve production methods, equipment performance,
- Product quality or efficiency.
- Recommend or execute personnel actions, such as hiring, evaluations, and promotions.
- Calculate labor and equipment requirements and production specifications, using standard formulas.
- Plan and develop new products and production processes.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment.
- Developed communication skills, written/oral
- Enthusiasm for the challenge and new initiatives
- Experience in team building, customer service, employee performance, and development, strong leadership skills
- Intermediate-Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Products,
- M2M is a plus
- Regular and punctual attendance is required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The company offers competitive salaries, benefits packages, and employee share purchase plans.
AGI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.
To apply for this job please visit agi.hiringplatform.com.